Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome!



Welcome to the FareForage blog! 

Fare: n. a range of food, especially of a particular type; the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed 
Forage: n. food for animals especially when taken by browsing or grazing; the act of foraging

In other words, the search for food. I created this blog, because I am constantly searching for things concerning food, whether it be new foods to try, current events, or to continue my knowledge in nutrition. This blog is my creative outlet to express my opinions on nutrition issues, give healthy eating and lifestyle tips, share recipes, post happenings of the nutrition world, and to share my love of food! By sharing my thoughts and ideas I hope to spark an interest in nutrition and healthy living onto others.

No comments:

Post a Comment